FREE 5-day Masterclass

Success is, 95% of the time, an inside job. The rest of the 5% are tactics and strategies.

Join me for this 5 day Masterclass on July 27th-31st, where we unlock the Secrets to Successfully Creating Your Own Economy. Yes, even amidst social upheaval, a global pandemic and an economic recession.

This event is FREE. It is my way of giving back to those who need more guidance, clarity and an extra dose of mental resilience during these challenging times.

Within these interactive 5 days, you will:

  1. Learn how to use your Mind in such a way that keeps you motivated and directed towards the right opportunities to advance your business.
  2. Create a strong self image that magnetizes you to all the good you desire.
  3. Identify and overcome the obvious and subtle belief systems that are holding you back from creating your own economy to the fullest.
  4. Gain resources you can take along with you after the Masterclass is over.
  5. Empower yourself with the tools to remove self sabotage.

“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”

– Abraham Lincoln

Join the Masterclass now by filling out the form below.

Jennifer Asidao-Querubin is founder and CEO of Reach Your Highest Potential. She is an educator, facilitator and coach. Mentored by world renowned teacher and speaker on the topic of human development and potential, Bob Proctor, Jennifer has been nominated as one of the Hidden Gems for the greater Chicagoland area by Times Out Chicago magazine.

She is a certified consultant and an Inner Circle Member with the Proctor Gallagher Institute organization.

Jennifer has over 20 years in the health care industry as a registered nurse. She has a passion for spirituality, entrepreneurialism and creativity. For the past two and a half years, Jennifer has helped leaders, creatives, professionals and entrepreneurs understand the role of the mind in relation to behavior and results in both professional and personal life. She specializes in helping individuals transform belief systems on a subconscious level.