I have often spoken to successful government leaders who have built very fulfilling careers well beyond those of their peers. Some rose through the ranks and needed new ways of inspiring their department. Others chose to pursue a passion by starting a business on the side while performing well in their government role.
Although they had innate talents in production and leadership one thing was for sure, each leader wasn’t exactly sure how to duplicate the way they thought to others.
Success is 95% mental, 5% strategy.
This is why I have created the Infinite Success Academy (ISA). It is an incubator for up and coming leaders in your team. It is here where the leverage you seek in the duplication of productive activities, motivation and recruiting will be cultivated. Know this, it starts with the Mind first.
Becoming a pro is not about doing certain things, it’s about doing things a certain way.
I will have free content to help leaders and their teams understand the Science of Achievement. In this special community we will cover:
- How to create the right goals that sustain motivation and transformation.
- What to do when red tape seems to stifle a good initiative.
- How to overcome time restrictions.
- How to persuade Directors to champion new ideas.
- How to define a path to become a Director or Deputy Director.
- How to keep the mind focused on the right things despite external circumstances.
- Other topics
The biggest question is what is it that you do NOT know that’s holding you back?
I invite you and your team to join the Infinite Success Academy.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Towards Your Unlimited Potential,