Hello Dedicated Educator,
I have often spoken to successful leaders in education who have built very fulfilling careers well beyond those of their peers. Some chose to go beyond the walls of the classroom and lead, but needed new ways of inspiring their team of teachers. Although they had innate talents in teaching, it was the leadership aspect that they were unsure of.
Becoming a leader can be best summed up in the following quote by Ken Blanchard. “Leadership is not something you do to people. It’s something you do with people.”
This is why I have created the Infinite Success Academy (ISA). It is an opportunity for growth for all who desire it, not only for themselves, but also for those that they are directly in contact with. It is in this community that the leverage you seek to become an effective leader will be found. Tools to help with motivating and recruiting a strong team of teachers will be taught.
Because it has been found that success is 95% mental and 5% strategy, much of what will be learned deals with cultivating the mind.
In this special community, free content will be provided to help leaders like you, and your team of teachers, to better understand the Science of Achievement.
The content that will be provided is as follows…
- How to create the right goals that sustain motivation and transformation at your school.
- What to do when red tape seems to stifle growth and increase negativity.
- How to overcome mental blocks that keep your team of teachers from progressing.
- How to persuade Principals and Administrators to champion new ideas.
- How to define a path to becoming a better Educator, Principal, or Administrator.
- How to keep the mind focused on increasing belief in yourself despite external circumstances.
- As well as many other topics.
What is it that you truly desire to know to help you improve as an educator or leader?
What is holding you back from becoming the best version of yourself?
I invite you to find out for yourself and see what the Infinite Success Academy has to offer.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Towards Your Unlimited Potential,